Friday, November 18, 2016

Thursday November 17, 2016

Blog time: 1015, at Panera eating a banana and drinking milk. No coffee until my acid stomach reaches neutral.

We got up at 0630. Nancy headed to MVP for her Thursday swim.

I did all my calisthenics at home. At 0800 I got in the Escape and headed to St Mary's Lab. This morning I am having some blood tests recommended by my GP yesterday.

After the Lab I headed home and had a quick breakfast. I did spent some time cleaning up after Ms P. She had an accident. I attribute the accident to old age.

I will read the papers before getting on the bike and heading to the Y for my mile run. Will stop at Macatawa to get some money for Kim. Kim will clean tomorrow.

Trump still dominates the news.

Iraq still has not captured Mosul. Russia and Syria are still destroying Aleppo and the US and allies still do nothing.

Got on the bike and headed to the Y when I had a change of plans. Took a longer bike ride instead.

Took Ms P on a walk, showered and then had got in Escape and headed to Hobby Lobby. We bought an artificial tree and several Christmas decorations.

Lunch and then took a nap.

For dinner tonight Nancy and I walked to Shepard's Grill. I had a great burger and Nancy had the bean soup. Still warm when we walked home. The Super Moon is gone. Low temp tonight will be 54. It will also be the high temp for tomorrow.

No comments: