Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday November 10, 2016

Blog time: 1417

Busy day, we got up at 0630 and got ready for our trip to Kalamazoo. Today Nancy is taking the train from Kalamazoo to Chicago.

We stopped at Panera to get some bagels and coffee to take with us.

Bright sunny day so the trip was very pleasant. It has been awhile since I have been in downtown Kalamazoo but we found the station.

Nancy was told when she bought her ticket that the return trip on Sunday was full. She bought a ticket for a return to GR. The arrival time in GR was midnight Sunday. Today she got a return ticket to Kalamazoo. Arrival time in Kalamazoo is 1900.

On the way home I stopped at the Under Armor store in the discount mall and bought a cold weather tee.

At home took Ms P on a 2 mile walk. I did my calisthenics at home. Also rowed ten minutes. Showered, shaved and had lunch.

I have a 1530 Doctors appointment. I am seeing the Doc who is treating my Myasthenia Gravis.

I waited an hour for the Doctor. The up side to this delay is that I had time to read the WSJ. The entire issue was about what impact a Trump administration would have both locally and internationally.

I finished the afternoon with a 1.5 mile walk.

Light dinner and now watching the news on NPR. The rest of the evening will be a Netflix event.

No comments: