Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Tuesday November 22, 2016

Blog time: 2130

Nancy got us up early so she could get her swim in.

I did all the calisthenics and a row at home. No Y today.

Showered dressed and Debbie and I walked to Leo's for breakfast.

It was cold, mid 20s, when we left with bright sun.

Leo's is 0.3 miles from the condo.

Leo's has great hash browns. We had the standard eggs, toast and hashed browns. Great place and within easy walking distance.

After breakfast I grabbed my iPad and walked to Panera.

Trump still dominates the news.

I don't know who is advising Trump about dealing with the press. He had some news execs in and complained of a bad photos showing his double chins. Give me a break, now SNL will have a field day. Henry Ford had a good philosophy, Never Complain Never Explain.

Is Stephen Bannon, Trump's strategist, a loose cannon? Some of his views on immigration and trade are counter to mine.

Most of the world is confused by Trump's actions so far. He is hard to pin down which I think is good.

On my way home I stopped at Macatawa Bank to make a deposit. The nice cashier showed me how to make a deposit using my phone. So no more trips to bank to make a deposit.

Took Ms P on a walk around the block. Cool but sunny, perfect day for walk. Noted ice forming on the ponds.

For dinner tonight we drove to Shepard's Grill. I like this small cozy neighborhood pub. Good food and atmosphere.

Read the GRP and watched NCIS and Bull.

No comments: