Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday June 30, 2016

Log time: 2106

No swim for Nancy today. The counter folks are coming today for final measurements.

I did my normal routine today. The wi-fi was not working at Panera so I had limited news today.

I got home at 1200 and took Ms P on a1.5 mile walk.

AJ did not want to go to lunch so Missy and I headed out to Culver’s.

I had a fish filet sandwich. I gave it a C.

Took the Taurus in for an oil change. Looked at the Ford SUVs but really did not find a model that I liked.

I attended a class this afternoon at St Mary’s. The class showed me how to put on a sleep apnea monitor. I will wear it tonight.

Nancy grilled chicken, corn and veggies this evening. We all ate on the deck. Perfect evening for eating outside.

After dinner we hooked up Ms P and went on nature walk.

Nancy gave AJ a bath tonight.

It is now 2127 and I will read the GRP before heading to bed. Nancy will have to help me put on the apnea monitor.

No comments: