Friday, June 10, 2016

Thursday June 9, 2016

Log time: 2116

Back to normal Thursday, no service men, no painters today. It was cool this morning, 49, but no rain.

Nancy headed out to go swimming and I got on my bike and headed the Y. I had four layers on my torso but still wore my knickers. I was comfortable on the ride.

Did the calisthenics and then headed to Panera. Read sections of the WSJ and NYT but can not recall anything.

Nancy had lunch with a friend. Today I took Ms P on a longer walk which included our nature walk. She did not seem to mind the extra distance.

The paint has finally dried in the downstairs bath. I put the towel racks back, installed new wall covers for the outlets, hung up the mirror and moved the closet back in. The bath looks great.

An electrical outlet cover in the kitchen is broken so I headed to ACE and bought a replacement.

Moved the Brooks bike saddle from my single speed to the Bianchi.

We have a big crack in the retaining wall attached to our condo. A member of the condo board stopped by to look at our problem. Nancy had sent in a repair request. We talked a bit and agreed on a repair option.

Nancy had called a Kitchen and Bath Contractor and he stopped by this afternoon. He took some measurement and will provide us with an estimate. We were impressed with the contractor. He had a solution for every concern.

Nancy fixed a pasta with pork this evening. It was great.

Took my evening walk around the block. Read the GRP and watched Wallender on Netflix.

No comments: