Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday June 13, 2016

Log time: 2100

Monday morning and another nice day ahead. High temps in the 70s.

Nancy heads to MVP and I get on the bike and pedal the 7.75 miles to the Y.

Did the normal routine at the Y.

Today is the first day of summer vacation. The Y started their summer camps and they had a good turnout.

MVP has an outdoor soccer/lacrosse facility immediately north of the Y. All of their field were busy with soccer and lacrosse camps.

Today is my last day for both the WSJ and NYT. After the week trial I like the WSJ best. Tomorrow I will start a new subscription to the WSJ.

At home I took Ms P on a long walk. She appears to have recovered from her unset stomach.

The chipmunks have been driving Nancy bananas so I set four trapS. Also spread some topsoil around courtyard.

Nancy had lunch today with her former coworkers at Blodgett Gift Shop. She said they had about 15 gals in attendance.

This afternoon we drove to Walmart to return some fizzy water bottles. Had 57 bottles and used the refund to purchase new bottles.

Took a short nap and then walked to the Post Box. I tried checking my Chase account on my iMac but they said I had to download the current OSX system. I checked and found I had the current system. What gives?

Light dinner and then after the dishes I took a walk around the block. This evening we are watching Rizzoli and Isles. Maybe we might stay awake and watch Major Crimes. Nancy told me that she is recording the show. I forgot about our ability to record. Good news!

No comments: