Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tuesday June 28, 2016

Log time: Wednesday 1700

Busy day today. It was cool when I headed out, 59, and did not worry about breaking a sweat.

I have decided that I prefer the WSJ over NYT. I will cancel the NYT.

BRexit still dominates the news but stock market seems to be rebounding.

I had a quick lunch and then headed to the Sleep Doctor. Nancy has noted recently that when sleeping on my back and snoring I seem to stop breathing for several seconds. I met with Dr Kutsche and he thought it might be sleep apnea. He scheduled an appointment with the Sleep Doctor.

The Sleep Doctor has recommended that they monitor my sleep for one evening. Thursday I will attend a class on how to use the monitoring devise. I will wear the monitor Thursday evening and turn it in on Friday. The device is very high tech. I was impressed with the Doctor.

At home I took Ms P on a long walk. It was nice and cool.

At 1830 we headed to the airport. Tonight AJ and Missy will arrive in GR at 1900. As soon as we picked them up we headed to Olga’s in Gaslight Village for dinner. Missy loves the Original Olga sandwich.

AJ will be in GR for a couple of weeks. Missy leaves Friday. Stay tuned!

No comments: