Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wednesday June 29, 2016

Log time: Thursday 30 Jun

Easy Wednesday: I promised Missy and AJ we would go out for breakfast.

I got on the bike and headed to Panera for a quick coffee and read.

I got home at 0900 and had to wake the girls up at 1000.

We walked to Leo’s for breakfast. They have a good basic breakfast.

Took Ms P on a walk.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon.

We all got in the Taurus and drove Nancy to the Gardens.

AJ, Missy and I took a tour of the Japanese Garden.

At home I took a short nap.

Picked up Nancy at 1600.

Tonight we are going to a Whitecaps baseball game courtesy of LSEngineering and Scott Civil Engineering Company. They also sponsored a pregame picnic. We had hot dogs and hamburgers with potato salad.

This was AJ’s first baseball game. It was a perfect summer’s evening. We had a great time.

No comments: