Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday July 1, 2016

Log time: 20Spen30

Last night was torture. I had to wear the sleep apnea monitor which was a pain, plus we had some thunder storms roll through last night and Ms P went wild. I slept in until 0730.

Nancy headed to MVP and I did the calisthenics at home. It takes me 22 minutes to do my daily routine of calisthenics.

As soon as I finish the calisthenics I got in the Taurus and returned the monitor to St Mary’s. I should know the results in two weeks.

Missy, AJ and I walked to Sundance for breakfast. The place was crowded. I think a lot of folks took today off so they could have a long weekend. I was disappointed with the food, service and price. I gave it a C-.

Nancy and AJ went to Schuler’s Book store and Toy’s R US. I walked Ms P around the block and then continued on to Macatawa Bank.

Spent some time reading the morning papers. At 1530 I took Missy to the airport. She is heading back to LA.

I took a nap. For dinner tonight AJ, Nancy and I walked to a small Mexican Cafe next to Shepard’s Grill. I had their fresh made tamales, and Nancy and AJ had tacos. Both Nancy and I like the food. We gave it an A-.

I took Ms P on her short nature walk. The weather was very mild today but a warm up is scheduled for tomorrow.

No comments: