Friday, July 8, 2016

Thursday July 7, 2016

Log time: 2051

Another hot day in GR. Slept in today and then hopped on the bike and headed to the Y.

Nancy took the day off. She and AJ went shopping for shoes and clothes.

Did the full routine before heading to Panera. Read the WSJ/NYT but found nothing worth commenting on.

I got home at 1230 and Nancy and AJ were getting ready to head out to the beach. Nancy’s friend Bonnie lives in Grand Haven. Her seven year old grandson, Jack, is visiting. Jack and AJ got along great. Nancy said Lake Michigan’s water temperature was tolerable.

I took Ms P on a short walk. After lunch I got in the Cobalt and headed to Bill and Pauls. I bought some 1,000 mile underwear for our trips to CA and the Rockies.

I also stopped the Meijer’s and bought travel size tooth paste, mouth wash, fiber and shaving lotion.

Nancy and AJ got home from their afternoon at the beach at 1700. Everyone was tired so I got a pizza from TJ’s.

On my evening walk around the block it started to rain. It was not a hard rain. We really need the rain.

I am watching Africa on netflix. Great show.

No comments: