Monday, July 4, 2016

Sunday July 3, 2016

Log time: 2211

Slept in this morning, Nancy did not want to go swimming.

I got on my bike and took the direct route to the Y.

Did calisthenics at 50% and ran 1.2 miles.

Got home at 0900.

We all got in the Taurus and headed to Meijer’s.

High test gas today was $2.79.

Nancy bought AJ a sweet roll.

In addition to groceries we bought string and plastic fishing worms.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Took Ms P on a short walk and read most of the GRP.

Nancy and AJ tie dyed a tee shirt today.

Took a short nap and then spent about an hour getting my new, left handed, spinning rod working.

It was a frustrating job. I had trouble seeing the thin fish line. I had to string the line about four times before I finally figured out how the thing worked.

Ended the afternoon with a walk around the block.

We had deli sandwiches for dinner tonight.

After the dishes we all took a short walk.

Missy called AJ tonight. We also spent some time on FaceTime talking to Debbie.

Nancy and AJ have gone to bed and I just finished watching a British mystery on netflix.

Have the alarm set for 0650 so we can get up in time to see the OHNA’s Hollyhock parade tomorrow.

No comments: