Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday February 1, 2016

2030 sitting in den watching Netflix.

Usually write blog on Pages and then paste.

Problem with Pages is cannot get space between paragraph.

I am writing this entry using the blog format.

Monday morning and Nancy left first and then after breakfast I headed out to the Y.

It was 33 and it looked bare pavement. However, I encountered a lot of black ice.

The Y on Mondays is always crowded.

I did the calisthenics and then ran 1.6 miles.

Walked to Panera for coffee and the newspaper.

George Soros and other hedge fund guys are shorting China currency.

I really don't know what shorting is but I would not want to bet against the Chinese government. They eat outsiders.

Finally today the folks in Iowa get their chance to vote.

My GOP favorites are not even on the radar.

I had a quick lunch and got in the Cobalt and headed to Great Lakes Chemical.

GLC is applying paint sealer to the Cobalt. It took 90 minutes.

It was such a nice day Ms P and I took a 1.5 mile walk.

Took a short nap.

Debbie wanted a tax form from our 2015 returns.

I scanned the form and emailed it to Debbie. Isn't technology great.

We had a light dinner and watched the news. We are now watching Poirot on neflix.

No comments: