Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday February 17, 2016

Log time 1927

Breakfast Club Wednesday: Up at 0545 and head downtown for the meeting. I was surprised at how heavy traffic was on the freeway at 0630.

Today's speaker was Maureen Kirkwood. Maureen grew up across the street from us on Mackinaw. She is now Executive Driector of a non-profit called Health-Net. Maureen gave a well received talk.

After BC I drove In bright sunshine to Starbucks in Breton Village. I spent about 40 minutes reading the WSJ and then headed out to the Y.

Today I went swimming. I swam 1,000 yards.

After the Y I drove back downtown and bought tickets to a Broadway Theater Guild performance, Book of Mormon. The play is on June 27.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. Before leaving she started my laundry so it was done when I got home. I hung up the laundry and took out the trash before eating lunch.

I had a short nap. Took Ms P on a walk. Finished the afternoon with a 3 mile walk.

We had a light dinner. It is now 2000 and we are going to watch the "Mysteries of Laura". Might finish the evening with a Doc Marten episode.



No comments: