Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday February 15, 2016

The weaather has finally moderated. It was 19 when I left for the Y. The weather man said we had a trace of snow. How many traces does it take to make an inch?

Today is a Federal Holiday. As lot of folks must have the day off because the Y was crowded with work age adults.

I did my normal calisthenics and finished with a 1.6 mile run. My mile time is now 30 seconds faster than when I started in early January.

Pleasant walk to Panera. Since no stock market today I did not think I would get a WSJ. Surprise they published a limited edition. The death of Justise Scalia dominated the news.

I had a quick lunch and then headed to the Dentist. Today he removed a crown, filled a cavity and make a whole bunch of impressions. The new crown must fit around my existing bridge. I was lucky, I thought I would need a new bridge.

As soon as I got home I took Ms P on a short walk, 1.25 miles. This was our first walk in a week.

I took a short nap. We had a light dinner. It is now 2000 and we are watching Damages on Netflix. At 2100 we will watch Major Crimes on TNT.

No comments: