Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday February 10, 2016

Writing log @ 2030

Wind chills in single digits this morning. Wednesday my easy day so after a leisurely start to the day I bundled up and walked to Panera. I had oatmeal and sourdough toast with my coffee. The NH primary dominated the news today. I was glad the Ohio gov came in second. He is my choice.

After breakfast I walked to the Y. Today I swam 1,000 yards. The walk home was not too bad because as had the 20 mph wind at my back.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. After her shift she is going to her Book Club.

Wednesday is my day to take out the trash. I also put out more corn for the deer.

After these chores I got in the Cobalt and headed to Costco. I had a slice of pizza for lunch and then looked at TVs.

Luckily I brought a tape measure because the box for a 50" TV looked to big for the Cobalt. I measured the box and then the car. The box would fit. I bought a new 50" smart TV. It is Bob and Nancy's Valentine Day present.

At home I started playing TV musical chairs. I moved the TV from the den to the master bedroom. The bedroom TV was moved to the kitchen and the kitchen is now in my office.

Nancy came home at 1630, changed clothes and then headed to book club. I unpacked the TV and then took a short nap.

It took a while but I finally got the Smart TV to work. I was surprised that a 50" weighs less than 25#. Our first color TV in 1966 must have weighed over 100 pounds.

No comments: