Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday February 21, 2016

Log time: Sunday 2040

Swim Day Sunday: Nancy is first in the pool and when I arrive only one lane is left. I think folks are hearing about the great pool at the Y so getting a lane can be difficult.

We did not need many supplies at Meijer's today. In fact I think this was our lightest purchase since we moved to the condo. Filled up the Taurus for less than $20.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. We watched some Sunday news shows and then I took my normal Sunday nap.

The weather the past couple of days has been super. The temps have been above 32 and the snow is gone and the pavements are dry.

It was such a nice day that I took Ms P on an extra long walk.

I spent several hours syncing our iPhones and upgrading the phone's operating system.

Finished the afternoon with a walk around the block.

Nancy fixed her home made pea soup for dinner. It was great.

Debbie facetimed us tonight and we had a nice talk.

Watched an episode of Doc Marten before turning in.

No comments: