Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday February 13, 2016

Saturday at 2025:

The cold continues with temps in single digits this morning and wind chill in minus numbers. Nancy and I drove to Sundance Grill for breakfast. Nancy had their ham-de-scram and I had fried eggs, potatoes and toast. I was hungry for fried eggs. No oatmeal this morning.

As soon as we got home I got in the Cobalt and ran errands. First stop was Macatawa Bank to make a deposit. Bought bird seed at Ace Hardware, a lottery ticket and gas at Meijer's. Drove to Woodland Mall looking for a leather holster for my iPhone 6+. No luck but I did get a coffee at Starbucks and read the WSJ.

At home I assembled all our tax info. We are now ready to take our data to the Accountant.

I had to get my 30 in today so I bundled up and went on a 3 mile walk. Today was the coldest walk of the year.

I was so cold when I got home I turned on the electric blanket and took a nap.

Nancy fixed her world famous chili for dinner. It was great.

Debbie facetimed us tonight. We had a nice talk. Love FaceTime!

It is now 2130 and we are watching Poirot on Netflix.

Tonight will be the coldest night of the year. Think Spring!

No comments: