Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday February 25, 2016

It snowed most of yesterday and all last night. Schools were closed and Tahoe Road had not been plowed when I left for the Y this morning. Nancy decided to stay home. We had 8" of new snow on the ground. The sidewalks had not been plowed so walking through deep snow was not easy. I wore my Costco snow pants and boots. They kept me warm.

The Y was not crowded. I did my routine and then walked to Panera. Panera turned the heat up today. I had to remove several layers. The snow pants were too warm. The sidewalks were still not plowed when I left Panera. I had to walk in the street.

At home I removed my sweaty clothes. I took a shower.

Before lunch I got in the Cobalt and drove to the tailors to pick up several shirts I had altered.

Ate my normal lunch and then headed out to the Dentist.

I had a new crown installed. The Dentist had a rough time getting my partial plate to fit. He had to yank and pull but finally got it to fit. I hope this is my last trip to a Dentist except for cleaning.

For dinner tonight Nancy and I drove to JT's pizza. JT's is 0.7 miles from the Condo according to my iPhone.

Nancy had a salad and I had their Hawaiian pizza. JT's has the best pizza in GR.

We just watched Rake on Netflix. I gave it a B+, Nancy did not rate.

The snow has stopped and should be gone by this weekend. Today we have 11h04' of daylight. The days keep getting longer.

No comments: