Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday February 4, 2016

I lost my previous attempt at writing this log, so I am starting anew: 1650

Happy Birthday Akerke Scott. Today Grand daughter Akerke (AJ) is eight . I remember visiting AJ in Kazakhstan. I thought she was cute then and still is. Missy has been a great mother for a very special girl. Go AJ!

Finally the temperature is below 32. It was snowing when I left for the Y and it continued snowing all day.

Today is my normal swim day but I decided to row instead. Swimming and snow are not compatible.

On my walk to Panera I stopped by Meijer's and bought a dollar lottery ticket. We won $4.

Flint water and the New Hampshire primary are still being covered heavily by the WSJ.

Speaking of NH did you know that Hampton, NH was named by an ancestor, 12 generations ago. Hampton is an shorten version of South Hampton an English seaport that was the departure port for the Sanborn family on their trip to NA in 1632.

On my way home from Panera I stopped by Macatawa Bank to get some money for Kim. Tomorrow Kim comes to clean.

After a quick lunch I did some chores around the house. First I put out more corn for the deer. They have found our corn pile and I need to put new corn out daily. I also changed an outside light.

I spent the rest of the afternoon in my office.

Tonight we are having dinner at Panera. A bowl of soup on a cold day sounds good.

We will watch the news and expect at 1900 AJ will FaceTime us.

It looks like a netflix evening. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: