Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday February 6, 2016

It is now 1900:

This morning Nancy and I followed our new Saturday morning routine. We walked to Panera for breakfast.

As soon as we got home I got in the Cobalt and started running errands:

First stop was the Chow Hound to buy corn for the deer. Today instead of shelled corn I bought corn on the cob.

Second stop was Meijer's where I bought No-Tie shoe laces for Nancy.

Next I stopped at the Kent County CU to get cash.

Stopped at DeVos Place to purchase tickets to the Play "Book of Morman". The box office was closed.

Finally stopped at Breton Village to check out khaki pants. Neither Fitzgerald's or Orvis had what I wanted.

At home put out corn for deer. Then took Ms P on a 1.5 mile walk.

Quick lunch and then a nap. Finished the afternoon with a walk around block.

Not much on TV tonight so we will watch some Netflix.

No comments: