Saturday, February 20, 2016

Friday February 19, 2016

Log time: Saturday 1941

Friday morning and the weather folks say warm today but very windy. Walked to the Y and did my thing.

Yesterday when it was so cold I really bundled up. Stepped on the scale and found out I had 20 pounds of clothes.

Bright sunshine when I left the Y but had difficulty walking into a steady 40 mph wind. Wind gusts at the GR Airport reached 70 mph, Friday.

Had my coffee, banana and read the WSJ at Panera.

At home I took Ms P on her walk and then had lunch.

The temps were in the 50s and the sun was shining so I got in the Taurus and headed to the car wash. Me and everyone else in GR.

I took a short nap. At 1700 Nancy and I put on our concert clothes and headed downtown. We had dinner at the Bull's Head. I had the salmon and it was great.

We attended a GR Symphony concert. Nancy liked the concert. Brahms and DeBussey were the main attractions.

We got home at 2230 and headed to bed. No time for TV. Lately we have been watching Acorn on Apple TV.

No comments: