Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday March 25, 2015

Wednesday March 25, 2015 Easy Wednesday: I take Ms P out at 0530 and then head back to bed. Nancy gets up before 0700 and heads to MVP. I stay in bed and get up at 0715. The rain started early this morning and it was still raining when I was getting ready to head to Sundance. I put on my raincoat and walked. I had an oatmeal breakfast. The WSJ is hung up on China forming an Asian Bank with all our allies as members but not the USA. Yemen is a confusing mess and finally I don’t think anyone cares if Greece leaves the EU. The rain had stopped when I left Sundance so I added a mile to my walk home. I have a pair of sports glasses that I use for outdoor activities. They have transition lenses. These lenses are not doing the job. I stopped by the eye doctor and ordered clear lenses. I also stopped at a Birkenstock store in Eastown. I am looking for a pair of walking sandals. I bought a pair at this store about five years ago. They did not have what I wanted. Bought a new pooper scooper at the Chow Hound in Breton Village. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. After lunch I took a quick nap and then Ms P on her walk. The afternoon was very dark and windy. Temperatures were in the mid 30s. After I dropped Ms P off I walked around the block. I remember as a boy I once asked my Mother “why has it been so windy lately”. It was in late March and Mom said we always have high winds near the Equinox. I don’t know if this true but I have alway remembered it. We had a light dinner and then watched the news. It is now 2000 and we are watching “The Mysteries of Laurie”.

No comments: