Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday March 1, 2015

We had a light dusting of snow last night and the temperature was 18 so I don’t think March came in like a lion. Most professional weather folks consider March 1 the first day of Spring. I sure hope so. The swimming pool was crowded this morning. Two people per lane which is not good because the lanes are narrow. We both got our 30 minutes in. Of course after the swim we headed to Meijer’s. Gas today was $2.57. I had to put 14 gallons in the Taurus. Normally we use 9 gallons per week. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs this morning. I had my eggs on waffles. Very tasty! We watched several morning news shows and I read the funnies before taking my nap. The afternoon temp was 23 so I took Ms P on a short walk. I then took a 3 mile walk. During the winter I wear wool tees and long johns. I washed them this afternoon. It is now 1800 and Nancy is fixing dinner. I am sitting in the living room writing this blog and drinking a glass of wine. The ground floor is very cold so I prefer working upstairs if I don’t have time to get the downstairs electric heater fired up. It take about 30 minutes to bring the downstairs temp up to the rest of the house. We finished last night’s pizza and also had hot dogs. It is now 1900 and I will finish this blog and watch 60 Minutes. Think Spring!!

No comments: