Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday March 10, 2015

For the first time in ages the temperature never got below 32 last night. This morning St Vincent DePaul stopped by and picked up our old sofia. I did my calisthenics and then waited for SVD to call. Nancy had a 0930 PT session. SVD called at 1015 and by 1030 the sofia was gone. I suited up and took a bike ride. My original plan was to stop in Ada and have coffee at Hud. However, Hud’s water was being shut off for repairs so they were closed. I got on the Bad Boy and headed to Panera. It has been awhile since I have been riding so I have to get the legs and butt in shape. I think my ride was about 12 miles. I drank my coffee and read the WSJ. Good article on how ISIS is having major internal problems. They might implode. I still can’t figure the EU’s financial problems or how they plan to solve them. Will Greece stay in the EU? Why should it matter? At Panera I met Don Gardner. Don is a local patent attorney and more important a hockey buff. At 75 he still plays several times a week. Don had two hockey playing sons at Central High. The youngest son, Tim, was Steve’s age. Don was instrumental in getting Belknap Ice Arena built for high school hockey. Like Bob and Nancy, Don’s three kids live in CA. It was a nice chat. After a quick lunch I headed to Woodlawn Mall. I stopped at the Apple Store and several other stores. I did not buy anything. When I got home I took Ms P on her walk. Today was dark and gloomy but the warm temps, 40s, are getting rid of a lot of snow. My St Pat’s day prediction is looking good. Nancy is fixing shrimp and pasta for dinner. It looks great. I will open a bottle of wine and we will celebrate the Spring. Tuesday we watch NCIS and read the GRP paper edition. We will finish the evening watching “Life” on netflix.

No comments: