Friday, March 20, 2015

Thursday March 19, 2015

Thursday March 19, 2015: The day started cold 27 at 0700 but warmed up to 43. Not much sun today. First thing Nancy headed to MVP for a swim. On Thursdays I can take my time doing the calisthenics because I cannot get in the pool until 1045. After breakfast I biked over to Panera for coffee and the WSJ. I am surprised at the amount of media the election in Israel is creating. For all his faults Netanyahu is a good politician. I am also tired of all the hand wringing about when the Feds will raise interest rates. I was lucky this morning. I got the last empty lane in the pool. I swam my 30 minutes. As soon as I got home I took Ms P on her daily walk. Lunch and then Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to our CPA with all the tax data. After dropping off the tax stuff Nancy and I headed to Rivertown Crossing Mall. I bought a pair of canvas pants at Eddie Bauer. The pants have a pocket that fits the iPhone 6+. For dinner tonight we went to Panera. I had the black bean soup with half at tuna sandwich and Nancy had the chicken rice soup. We watched the evening news and then netflix before turning in.

No comments: