Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015 This is the official first day of Spring. It was sunny and cool, 29, this morning. First thing I did after the calisthenics and breakfast was to get out the bike and go on a 12 miles ride. Great day for a ride. The snow is about 95% gone. I saw robins and turkeys on the ride today. My 12 mile ride ended at Panera. I got home about 1130. I was chilled from the ride so I took a hot shower. After the shower I took Ms P on her walk. Every week day I have the same lunch, yogurt, hard boiled egg, apple and cheese. It is a very tasty lunch. After lunch I did some cleanup work in the office and then took a short nap. It is now 1719 and I have spent the last hour trying to figure out a “secure password app” that I downloaded. I might have to get a new app. Nancy has a 1700 hair appointment so she trusted me to turn on the oven and put dinner in. It is a big responsibility. I think I did it right. I really am not interested in this year’s NCAA BB tourney. I would rather watch netflix. I am supporting UW and MSU. Nancy fixed baked chicken thighs, edame and sweet potatoes. It was great. Watched the evening news and then took Ms P on a walk in the back yard. I was looking for deer signs and checking out the decks of neighbors to see if any had propane heaters. Not one heater. Ms P enjoys being out on the grass. Our backyard is an old golf course fairway. We are now watching Midsomer Murders on netflix. The BBC shows are all 90 minutes. Next will watch a US show. US hour shows last about 40 minutes.

No comments: