Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday October 30, 2014

Thursday October 30, 2014 Nancy went swimming this morning. She swam 25 laps, 1250 meters, which is a great distance. Way to go Nancy. I have changed my schedule. I slept in until 0715 and then had a leisurely breakfast. I don’t want to ride my bike in the dark so I waited until sunrise, 0815. It was in the 30s this morning so I bundled up and pedaled to MVP. Next week with the end of DST I can leave earlier. I did all my calisthenics at MVP. I am also adding a 2,000 meter row. After MVP I pedaled to Panera Bread for coffee. We live in a dangerous world. The WSJ had an article on the Russian Air Force running probing missions against the NATO countries. Turkey, Syria and Iraq are also dangerous. Despite my objection to our involvement in the Middle East I read all the articles about the conflict. The interplay between countries is interesting. Does the Obama administration understand diplomacy? A senior administration gave an interview where he called the Prime Minister of Israel, chickshit and a coward. Didn’t this guy go to Sunday School? I had a quick lunch and then we all got in the Taurus and headed to Northwest Bedding on Leonard. Nancy is still looking for a sofa. They had a good selection but Nancy is not sure of the color. We will return with pictures of the chairs in our living room. I took Ms P on a 1.25 mile walk. After a short nap I started writing this blog. Nancy is fixing pork chops for dinner tonight. We got a paper edition of the GRP so I will read that and watch some TV.

No comments: