Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday October 2, 2014

Thursday October 2, 2014 We got up at 0645. I keep thinking that as soon as DST ends we will get up earlier. I just looked it up and DST ends Nov 2. Today sunrise is at 0741 but at the end of October sunrise will be 0815. I don’t like riding my bike in the dark. Today was a swim day for Bob and Nancy. Nancy headed to MVP at 0700 and was in the pool at 0730. I did the at home calisthenics, 75%, and then drove to Panera for coffee. Rain was predicted and I don’t like to ride the bike on wet pavement. I had time to read the WSJ from cover to cover. Ebola and the Middle East dominated the news. Did you know that Navy Civil Engineers and Seabees are building Ebola treatment centers in Liberia. The USA only sends the best. I was in the pool at 1100. Today I swam 15 laps, 750m. This is 75% of normal. As soon as I got home we got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. We are now buying our milk and eggs at Costco. I did buy a jar of pickled herring. Gas at Costco was $3.11. After lunch I took a quick nap. Ms P and I took a 1.25 mile walk. I also took a 2 mile walk. I still have not reached my 10,000 steps. For dinner tonight we headed to Shepard’s Bar and Grill. We both had a salad burger. Not much on TV tonight so we will watch a show on netflix. I will not watch Thursday night football. Pro football should only be played on Sunday. Speaking of football I watched the injury to the UM QB last Saturday. I thought the QB had his bell rung. I think the new UM President should fire both the coach and AD. We are heading to bed early. Tomorrow Nancy is having her surgery and we have to be at St Mary’s at 0600.

No comments: