Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tuesday October 7, 2014

Tuesday October 7, 2014 Up at 0645, pitch black. DST can not end soon enough. Coffee and WSJ at Panera, then pedaled to MVP. I was only person in either the lap pool or thermal pool. Great morning to ride bike, the fall colors are great. Falling leaves and rain make riding surface slippery. I think I will get larger bike tires. Quick lunch and then I head to Costco. Bought eye drops, sandwich rolls and wine. As I was leaving Costco a heavy thunder shower rolled through. I was soaked just running from door to car. Kim comes tomorrow so I spent some time cleaning up. Also brought up fall/winter clothes from storage. Nancy is getting better but still in pain. Had tomato sauce with whole wheat pasta, salad for dinner. Debbie facetimed Nancy. Also talked to Veronica Scott. Watched NCIS and NCIS NO. Also read GRP before turning in.

No comments: