Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday October 16, 2014

Thursday October 16, 2014 After the morning calisthenics I drove to Panera for a quick cup and a chance to read the first sections of the WSJ. At 0915 we drove to Nancy’s doctor to have the stitches removed. Nancy is now off all pills and can resume her normal activities. I took the Taurus to the dealer for an oil change. I looked at all the new cars. It is hard to find a car I want that is less than $30,000. My first new car in 1964 cost exactly $2,000. I stopped at ACE Hardware to buy sand paper. I have to sand the kitchen drawer that I repaired so it will fit better. After 15 minutes of sanding I got tired. I took a 90 minute bike ride. Finished the afternoon with a nap. No good shows on network TV so we watched netflix. First the Blacklist and then Midsomer Murders. Netflix was a good investment.

No comments: