Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday October 14, 2014

Tuesday October 14, 2014 Woke up to a dark gloomy day. Rain predicted for all day. I drove to Panera for coffee. Ebola and ISIS dominate the news. I have lost all interest in the 2014 elections. A POX on all politicians. When I got home it looked like the rain had stopped. I started walking but quickly turned around when it started to pour. The best thing to do on a gloomy day is to take a nap. I complied. After the nap I ran several errands. I stopped at our bank and asked why I was given a new credit card but Nancy was not. I used my card at Home Depot. Home Depot was hacked so the bank gave me a new card. Nancy did not use her card at Home Depot. I also stopped at Costco to get some cheap wine, Pinconning Cheese and figs. Took Ms P on a short walk. I then walked two miles. We had a light dinner. Will spent the evening reading the GRP and watching NCIS and NCIS NO. I just starting reading the latest Ken Follet novel. I really like it. I hope everyone got 30 minutes outside today. I did.

No comments: