Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday October 28, 2014

Tuesday October 28, 2014 No bike ride this morning because of the heavy rain. I got in the Cobalt and drove to MVP. I did all the calisthenics at MVP. Stepped on scale and weighed 155#. Lightest I have been in 36 years. No sugar is the answer. Stopped at Panera. I read everything on the situation in Syria, Turkey and Iraq. Why are we trying to solve problems in a corner of the world that has been in turmoil for years? We did the same thing in Vietnam. I will be glad when next Tuesday rolls around because no more political ads. I called Macatawa Bank and found that their notary was in the bank. Nancy and I drove to the bank and got our Lady Bird deed notarized. Lady Bird? We also drove to a fireplace shop to get an estimate to convert our downstairs fireplace into a unit that generates heat. $3,000. Presently I am using an electric heater and it works fine. Nancy is fixing me salmon for dinner tonight. Typical Tuesday evening read the GRP and watch NCIS. It was warm today but the temperatures will fall this evening. Snow predicted for the weekend.

No comments: