Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday October 12, 2014

Sunday October 12, 2014 Alarm goes off at 0700 and I head to MVP. Nancy still cannot go swimming. The pool was crowded but I was able to get my 30 minutes in. Came home and picked up Nancy and Ms P. We head to Meijer’s. Gas today was $2.99. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast. Read a few sections of the GRP and then took my mandatory Sunday nap. Took Ms P on her 1.25 mile walk. I then took a 2 mile walk. We had a light frost last night. As soon as the sun came out the temperature climbed to 63. Another beautiful fall day. Soup and sandwiches for dinner tonight. No netflix tonight. Network TV and the GRP will occupy our time. I got a text from Missy today saying that the Art Prize winner was a friend of hers at Amherst. Do you know any famous people? I don’t.

No comments: