Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday October 6, 2014

Monday October 6, 2014 Up at our normal 0645 and did the calisthenics. Once again we had rain this morning. I was going to ride my bike but not in rain. I finally decided to drive to MVP for a swim. I got in the pool at 1000 and had the pool to myself. I swam 30 minutes. At noon we had a break in the weather so I took Ms P on her 1.25 mile walk. After a quick lunch I drove to Dr Kutsche’s office to get my flu shot. I did take a 30 minute nap at 1515. I woke up to thunder. A heavy thunder storm moved through the neighborhood. We had heavy rain for about 30 minutes. At 1600 I drove Nancy to Dr Sprik’s office. He removed a drain tube from her jaw. The tube was inserted during the operation. Nancy said it really hurt when he removed the tube. The sky had cleared so as soon as we got home I took a two mile walk. We had a light dinner. Tonight we will watch Big Bang and then a netflix show. Lately we have been bombarded with some really nasty political ads. A pox on all politicians.

No comments: