Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday October 11, 2014

Saturday October 11, 2014 Slept in until 0700. We had a light frost last night. I wanted it to warm up before my bike ride so I drove to Panera for coffee and the WSJ. At 0850 I headed home to pick up Nancy. Grand Rapids Lighting Company is having a big sale today. The sale started at 0900 and when we got there folks at 0910 folks were lined up outside the doors. We did find a floor lamp that we liked for our den. We saved 40%. We also stopped at Bath and Beyond and bought a front door boot tray and several night lights. When we got home I got on the bike and took a 90 minute bike ride. I took a different route today. The weather was great. Fall bike rides are the best. Quick lunch and then ran several errands. I bought another pair of compression running socks. I stopped at Home Depot to see about covers for our deck furniture. We don’t have much storage space so I thought maybe we should just buy some covers and leave the furniture outside. Home Depot did not have any covers. For dinner Nancy fixed carrot/apple soup for herself and lobster bisque for me. It was great. I assembled the floor lamp and put it in the den. It fit well. We watched the first half of the UM game and now we are watching “Hinderland” on netflix. Did you know Nancy’s dad played football at Penn State?

No comments: