Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday October 4, 2014

Saturday October 4, 2014 Happy 9th birthday Lucas A Scott. I slept in until 0700. Bought several bagels at Panera and headed to ST Mary’s. Doctor Sprik had seen Nancy at 0800 and said she could go home. Nancy looked good this morning. We left at 1000. As soon as I drop Nancy off I head to Meijer’s to get her prescriptions filled. My sister, Helen, stopped by to see Nancy. Helen had just spent several days in NYC. She spent the night in Richland, Mi. It was nice of Helen to stop. We spent a quiet afternoon at home. It rained most of the day. Late in the afternoon I went on a 3 mile walk. It drizzled during the walk. Lucas called me while I was on my walk. It was a nice to talk to the birthday boy. The two deer Nancy saw last week were back. They were grazing in our back yard. Nancy had chicken noodle soup for dinner. I had a bowl of Wendy’s chili. Nancy also had a small bowl of ice cream. It is now 2023 and I am switching between the UM and MSU game.

No comments: