Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tuesday September 3, 2013

First day back to school for most public schools in the GR area. I left home about 0730 and the traffic on Breton Ave has almost doubled. I will have to us another route to the MAC. I did my usual swim and calisthenics this morning. My time in the 1,500 has stabilized at between 42' and 43'. I had my coffee at the Kava House. Syria still dominates the news. It sure looks like the politicians are going to vote for some action. Nobody listens to me. I spent most of the afternoon being a fuddy duddy. I worked on my road and hybrid bikes. I also pedaled over to GR Bike to buy a mountable bike pump. I think I spent over 3 hours playing with my two bikes. Nancy fixed hamburgers for dinner. She also had a nice salad. We watched some TV and read a paper copy of the GRP. The evenings lately have been cool. No need for the AC.

No comments: