Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday September 26, 2013

Today was another great fall day in Michigan. The days are getting shorter. This morning I had to turn my bike lights when I left at 0730. Nancy and I both went swimming this morning. I have reached a plateau in both my weight and swimming time. I cannot get below 160# for my weight or 40' for my swim. I get very close but cannot break these barriers. I had a quick coffee at the Breton Village Starbucks. I was home by 1145. At noon Nancy and I headed downtown to the Women's City Club. Luckily we had reservations for lunch because we got the last table. The lunch was great. The City Club is also an Art Prize Venue. We looked at all the exhibits. We then walked downtown and visited three more venues. Once again downtown was crowded. We spent three hours downtown. It was a great afternoon. Since we had lunch at the City Club we did not go to GL Shipping this evening. Nancy fixed me a fried egg sandwich and bowl of soup. We both had a glass of wine. Nancy talked to AJ and Lucas this evening. She always has a bright smile when she talks to the Grandkids. The new TV season has changed our viewing schedule. I have difficulty staying awake past 2200.

No comments: