Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday September 20, 2013

When I took Ms P out at 0430 it was 72 and very humid. The weather folks said it would rain soon. Despite the warning I took my bike to the MAC. I wore shorts and a long sleeve tee but I worked up a sweat. I did my normal routine. I had coffee at the Kava House. Are the Republicans in the US House idiots? I got home about 1000 and it still had not rained. I got out the lawn mower and started cutting the grass. I got the entire lawn done and no rain. I was done by 1230. TruGreen came at 1500 and put on an application of fertilizer. Nancy had lunch today with friends from the Gift Shop. After I finished cutting and trimming I took a quick shower and went to Macatawa Bank. I had a CD coming due. Interest rates for a 12 month CD are 0.25%. Thank you Ben. Five years ago I got 4%. Nancy got home at 1500 and we immediately headed to Costco. We had to replenish our paper supplies and buy some sandwich rolls. For a Friday Costco was not very crowded. I bought a deli sandwich for dinner. Nancy and I both had a glass of wine with dinner. We watched some TV before heading upstairs. It is now 2215 and still no rain. Is tomorrow the first day of Fall?

No comments: