Friday, September 20, 2013

Thursday September 19, 2013

It was raining hard when I got ready to leave for the MAC. I took the C2 because I do not ride my bike during an electric storm. The pool was closed because of the electrical storm. I did my calisthenics. The pool was reopened and I got in my 1500 yards. I had my coffee at the Starbuck in Breton Village. After my coffee I walked through the mall and bought a pair of pants at Fitzgerald's. I had a quick lunch and then took Ms P on her mile walk. At 1500 I got in the C2 and headed to Dr Kutsche's office. Today I had my annual physical. I dread the physical especially the prostrate test. However, after it is over I am glad that I scheduled it. In the past couple of years medicare has changed it's rules. The blood work and other lab tests are non-participating. I still think the annual testing is important. When I got home Nancy and I headed to St George's Hall on GR west side. It is a Polish hall. Thursday night is hamburg night. Huge hamburgs for only $5. We met the Namey's, Moleski's and Tim Mast. The place was jammed and noisy. We had a good time.

No comments: