Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday November 29, 2010

Monday morning and it is back to normal. Up at 0500, take Ms P out, drink my fiber and back to bed by 0515. I finally get up at 0700, get dressed and head to the MAC. It is suppose to get up to 40⁰ by 1500 today. At 0700 the temperature was below freezing. I was dressed in layers so I experienced no discomfort. The MAC was crowded this morning. Mostly folks who wanted to lose some Thanksgiving pounds.

I finally used up my $100 gift card at the Kava House. Both the DFP and WSJ had articles on major problems in the world. North Korea, wikileaks, money problems in Ireland and Spain, nuclear arms treaty and the deficit should keep the Feds busy. I think the solutions are easy. If we brought all the troops home, implemented the recommendations of the deficit committee and let the Bush tax cuts lapse. That's right no tax cuts for anyone. See how easy it is.

After lunch I changed clothes and starting doing some chores. I taped the leaking gutter, took the garbage down to the curb, got the snow shovels down and put up the rakes. I also hung up the wheel barrow. The garage is now almost clutter free. I also walked Ms P around the block and finished off the afternoon with a 2.25 mile walk.

Tonight was cereal night. I had frosted flakes but Nancy scrambled some eggs. I read the GRP and watched the news. At 2030 I headed to bed.

I got some sad news today. A high school classmate died this weekend. He was living in Bend, Oregon. This year four male classmates have passed. On a happier note we are having our 55th reunion next July.

No comments: