Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday November 3, 2010

The alarm goes off bright and early this morning. I get right up because today I have Breakfast Club. I take Ms P out and bring Nancy her morning coffee. I am on my way downtown at 0640. The turnout for today's Breakfast Club was low. Maybe too many election parties? I sit with the same folks every time we have a meeting. There are 8 people at each table. This year four of us have either fallen flat on our face or crashed their bike. Everyone had to have stitches for their injuries. I am the youngest. We must get clumsy in our old age.

After the meeting I came home and intended to catch up on my mail. However, the weather seemed nice so I took a 3 mile walk. After the walk I did read some mail (10%). Nancy got home about 1130 and she had breakfast and at 1230 I drove her to Meijer's Garden. Nancy is working this afternoon. After I dropped Nancy off I was heading to the MAC for a swim when I noticed that a warning light came on. The warning said the air in the Taurus's tires was low. At the MAC I checked the tires and they all seemed fine. I swam for 40 minutes today. After the swim I took the Taurus to Fox Ford to have them check out the warning light. They checked the tire pressure and all four tires were 5 psi low. They filled up the tires and I was on my way.

I stopped by a furniture liquidation sale. I almost bought a leather swivel rocker. However, the rocker was also a recliner. I did not want a recliner in the office.

At 1530 I drove to Meijer's to pick up Nancy. We then headed to a warehouse paper sale. The sale location was across from the Cottage Bar. The place was jammed so I let Nancy off and drove around until I found a parking spot. I think there were 400 women at the sale and only two men. Nancy said if I drove her she would buy dinner at the Cottage Bar. Nancy made her purchases in under 30 minutes. It was too early for dinner so we came home. I took a Cottage Bar rain check.

It will be interesting to hear all the commies on MSNBC explain the election results. I was happy with the results. Congress was out of control. Not much on TV so we headed upstairs at 2100. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: