Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday November 21, 2010

1727: Today was a dark gloomy day. The temperature was above normal and reached 50 in GR. Sunday is like every other day except that I set an alarm for 0646. We want to get to the MAC as soon as it opens at 0800. We had one little diversion this morning, Ms P threw up and we had to change some bed sheets. She seem to have an upset stomach about every 10 days.

Today we have a 0930 breakfast with Tom and Linda so instead of swimming 45 minutes we swam 30 minutes. We got to the Brandywine on East Beltline at 0930. The place was not too crowded but 30 minutes after we got there they had a long waiting line. Timing is everything. We had a nice breakfast and spent about 90 minutes talking and eating.

After breakfast we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. I topped off the Taurus and gas was $2.89. We did not purchase much so we were able to use the express checkout lanes. When we got home I read several sections of the paper and then took my Sunday nap. Like yesterday I had a very sound sleep, 60 minutes.

Nancy purchased a book that allows her to record in her voice the story. The grandkids will get the book and when they open it up they can listen to grandma reading the book. It is a great idea. Nancy needed some quiet to record the story so I took Ms P and sat in the back room and watched the Lions. It was pathetic. Are the Lions cursed or just bad?

I finished the afternoon with a 3.2 mile walk. I over dressed so I had to take a shower. Tonight we are having soup and sandwiches for dinner. We will watch 60 minutes and hope something good is on between 2000 and 2100. Nothing good was on. I did watch nature show on leopards on PBS. At 2100 we headed to bed.

No comments: