Sunday, November 7, 2010

Friday November 5, 2010

I am back to my early rise at 0500 and then return to bed for another hour of sleep. It was cold and black when I left for the MAC this morning. I got about halfway there when I noticed that it was snowing. This is the first snow of the 2010/2011 winter. Of course nothing is sticking but snow is snow.

In addition to the snow I was almost blown off the road by the high wind. Luckily the wind was out of the north and my ride to the Kava House is mostly east/west. I hurried through the WSJ and DFP because I had to be home by 1200. Today I am taking Ms P to the Vet for her annual physical. Ms P was shaking when we entered the Vet's office. Like a people physical the Doc looked at her mouth, ears, nose and other body parts. Her heart was checked and the Doc drew some blood and also gave her a shot. She is now up to date on her shots. I must collect a stool sample next week and we won't know the results of the blood work until next week. The preliminary verdict is that Ms P is one healthy dog. She weighs 10 pounds which is a good weight for a doodle.

When we got home we picked up Nancy and headed to Costco. Nancy got some Halloween pictures developed and filled a prescription. I bought a pair of pants. On our way home we stopped at Chase Bank so Nancy could make a OHNA deposit. When we got home I took a 1.5 mile walk.

Nancy wanted to go to Kohl's tonight so we decided to eat first at Panerra Bread and then head to Kohl's. I had the sourdough bread soup bowl (clam chowder) and Nancy had a bowl of chicken noodle soup. The place was very crowded. After soup we headed to Kohl's and then home. Not much on TV so we headed to bed early.

No comments: