Monday, November 15, 2010

SundayNovember14,2010

Our Indian Summer is over. We woke up to low temperatures, 40s, and high winds. It was sprinkling when we left for the MAC this morning. After all her work yesterday Nancy made it an easy day today. She swam 30 minutes and I swam 45 minutes. After the MAC we headed to Meijer's for our weekly supplies. I also filled the Taurus up. Gas was $2.99 per gallon. Gas prices have bounced up and down all week. It has been as low as $2.91 and as high as $3.09.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast this morning. I read several sections of the paper and then headed upstairs to take my Sunday afternoon nap. After the nap I walked Ms P around the block. I am in need of several sweatshirts. I am trying to get a UM sweatshirt that only has a small block M. I cannot find one. I drove to Centerpointe Mall and looked in Old Navy and Dunham's but could not find what I wanted. When I got home I decided I needed to get my 30 in so I went on a 3.5 mile walk. It was cool and blustery. I did note that our maple trees is finally giving up its leaves. I will fill several bags tomorrow afternoon.

This evening we are having Trader Joe's tomato soup for dinner. We will watch the news, 60 minutes and finishing reading the GRP.

The days are getting shorter. Today we have 9h 46' of daylight. In St Petersburg, Russia they have 7h 34' of daylight. Now that is a short day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Would you like meeting me?