Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday November 7, 2010

Today marks the end of DST. I reset the new alarm clock in my room before going to bed. When I got up about 3 I checked the clock and saw that it had automatically turned back a hour. So I had to move the clock ahead. Confused yet! Ms P and I got up at 0500 EST. We went outside and although it was pitch black I knew we were going to have a beautiful day. The stars were extremely bright. After our 0500 chores I headed back to bed. The alarm went off at the proper time, 0646, and Nancy and I got ready for our swim.

We both swam 45 minutes and in keeping with our Sunday schedule we stopped at Meijer's to get our weekly supplies. We needed some extra food because we are having two couples over for dinner next Saturday. I filled the Taurus up today and gas was $3.09 per gallon. That is $0.30 more than at the start of last week. I also returned 48 bottles.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I let Ms P lick some of the yolk off the plate. I read a section of the GRP and then headed upstairs to take my Sunday nap. It was such a beautiful day that I took a 3.25 mile walk after the nap. I strapped on my GPS and determined that my mile pace was 17'54". Last night Mary Namey said that her mile pace was about 14'50". That is 3 minutes faster than my pace. I think 14'50" is what Debbie can walk. I don't think that I could walk 16' miles. I will keep practicing.

We are having hamburgers for dinner tonight. The hamburgers were delicious as were the baked beans. After dinner I finished the GRP and then watched a delayed 60 minutes. At 2100 Bob and Nancy headed upstairs.

No comments: