Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday November 15, 2010

Nov 15 the first day od deer season. As a boy growing up in Alpena nov 15 was a big day. My dad's office was closed because all men were at camp. My dad was no exception. He usually spent the first week at camp. My mother and her friends played bridge while the mem were in camp. The women were called hunter widows.

However, today was like any other Monday in the Scott household. When I got home from the Kava House, I had a quick lunch and then started raking leaves. I filled three bags and then raked a big pile that Nancy used to put over her rose bushes.

After completing my chores I got in the C2 and headed to the chow hound to buy some food for Ms P. Today was the last day to use a $5 coupon. I finished the afternoon with a two mile walk.

I am writing this blog on my itouch. I am having a problem with my computer. I cannot make a space between words. Any suggestions? I did put new batteries in my keyboard and this did not work.

No comments: