Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday October 31, 2010

Nancy and I got up at 0645. At 0740 we headed to the MAC. We both swam 45 minutes. After the MAC we headed home and picked up AJ and Missy and headed to Meijer's. I filled the Taurus up. Gas was $2.81 per gallon. After Meijer's Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs on toast. AJ and I took a short nap after breakfast.

After the nap we put the car seat in the Taurus and Nancy and I took AJ to the zoo. It was a beautiful day for a walk through the zoo. AJ was very attentive and seemed to enjoy the displays that were open. Nancy fixed beans and rice for dinner. It was great. Missy got AJ dressed in her bumble bee costume. Ms P even had a costume. Missy had make a hot dog jacket for Ms P. The hot dog was complete with catsup and mustard. Ms P was the hit of the neighborhood. We walked around our block and I was surprised at how many home owners were sitting outside all dressed up and passing out candy. AJ seemed to enjoy it. We were out about 30 minutes. After we got home the cars and vans started moving in from outside our neighborhood. We had about 150 folks stop by the house. We turned off the lights at 1950. Most of the outsiders were teenagers without costumes.

I headed to bed early because I promised to take Missy and AJ out for breakfast tomorrow after the MAC. It was a beautiful fall day. I think AJ enjoyed the zoo and trick or treating. Missy brought her home last October and Nancy and I were amazed with her progress in the past 12 months.

No comments: