Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday November 6, 2010

It was very cold this morning so I wore my Under Armor turtleneck and lined pants. I also put the ear muffs on the snowboard helmet I wear in cold weather. I stayed warm on my pedal to Bill's but my headlight burned out and I had to be very careful. At Bill's I had the breakfast special, eggs, potatoes, link sausage and toast I got home from Bill's about 0930 and Nancy was already home. She wanted a cup of coffee so I headed to the Kava House and got us both a coffee. After the Kava House I drove to Rylee's Hardware to get some yard bags and a special insert that keeps the bags open when I am filling them. I also drove to Woodland Mall to visit the new North Face store that had just opened. It was a disappointment. I did purchase a pair of cold weather walking boots for this winter. I got the boot's at the Track' n Trail store in the mall.

Nancy and Mary Namey are working at a sale at Meijer's Garden this afternoon. Ed Namey picked Nancy up about 1215. I spent the afternoon raking leaves. I finished about 1530. It was a beautiful fall day.

After a quick shower I got dressed and headed to Meijer's to pick up Nancy and Mary. We headed to Marco's to meet Ed Namey for dinner. We had a great dinner. After dinner we returned to our house for coffee and cookies.

No comments: