Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday November 23, 2010

1621: It is a very warm day with intermittent showers. It appeared dry when I got ready to go to the MAC. But to make sure I would not get wet I put my rain pants in the back pack. After the MAC as I was heading to the Kava House it felt like it would soon be raining so I parked the bike and put on the rain pants. It was just a light rain but when I got inside the Kava House it really started to rain. The rain came down in buckets. Today's DFP had several articles on an upcoming trial. It appears the ex mayor had many girl friends including a Federal appointed overseer of the Detroit Police Department. I don't think you could make this stuff up.

I got home at 1300 and after a quick lunch I got in the C2 and headed to the post office. I mailed a package to the grandkids in Long Beach. After the post office I stopped at Rylee's to buy some tape to stop our gutters from leaking on the stairs near the garage. The water freezes and creates a hazardous condition. It started to rain hard while I was in the store so I started to look around. I met a neighbor who lives at 1555 Alexander. He was in the seabees in Vietnam so we stopped and talked. After Rylee's I stopped by MC to see if they had any M sweatshirts. They had nothing that I liked so I came home. It is now 1632 and I am going on a 2.25 mile walk.

Nancy made oatmeal in the crock pot. It was very good. We watched a little TV, read the GRP and then headed to bed.

No comments: